Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Settling In

Bill is settling into home and into a routine to aid his recovery process. Now that a sense of calm has returned to all our of lives, we are finding the time and energy to reflect on the past 2 weeks and how blessed and lucky we are to have Bill still with us. We have much to celebrate.

As I said a number of times while Bill was so sick; his health prior to becoming ill aided greatly in him surviving. He hope and pray in good time, Bill will return to his original ZEUS status!

I have asked Bill to write the next few blogs - so I am hoping he will do so soon.

We can NOT say it enough - your thoughts, prayers and support carried us through and will continue to do so. We look forward to spending the holiday weekend together as a family in Nashville. We will savor each and every moment - as life is so very fragile.

Wishing you all a safe and fun July 4th. Much Love, The Obremskey's

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you guys are doing well. Have a wonderful 4th of July and please let me know when I can provide a meal next week. In this day and age of takeout I know you may not need the help....but let me do it so that I can feel like I have done something to show how much our family cares about you guys!!

    Take care of Bill and tell him that we are still praying for his healing and wellness and the return to his Zeus status. :)

    Love:
    Canrells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bill. I am really happy to hear your news and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Glad you decided to stay a while longer. Your old friend, Brad Laughlin brad@corelight.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy O,

    Glad you are recovering well. Quite a scare. It was great to see you at the reunion. Hard to even imagine this terrible luck.

    Mark Vasu

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to log in and find such good news! Gives a new meaning to "Happy Fourth of July". Love to all the Obremskeys--Grandma Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all of the O's,
    I know this will be your favorite 4th of July forever. It is great that you can all be together and see for yourself the progress that Bill is making.
    You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers and hope you can feel all of the love that surrounds you now and always.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi to all of the O's,
    I know this will be your favorite 4th of July forever. It is great that you can all be together and see for yourself the progress that Bill is making.
    You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers and hope you can feel all of the love that surrounds you now and always.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 4th Dr. Obremsky from the staff on weekends.

    ReplyDelete